2018 Honda CR-V Configurations
The 2018 Honda CR-V is a compact SUV that you can depend on, with a wide range of interior features and performance to tackle Warwick roads, as well as 1,500 pounds of towing capacity. Explore the Honda CR-V trim levels to find a configuration that works for you, then browse our inventory of new CR-V SUVs at Balise Honda of West Warwick!
CR-V LX – $24,250 MSRP*
The base LX trim of the 2018 Honda CR-V offers a capable engine with standard all-wheel drive. In addition, its convenience features make your commutes and errands easier. Features include:
- 2.4L 4-cylinder engine
- CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with Sport Mode
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- 60/40 split-folding fold-flat rear seats
CR-V EX – $27,050 MSRP*
For an upgrade from the starting trim, the CR-V EX offers added technologies and safety features, as well as more comforts for happy drivers and passengers in Providence.
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration
- Honda Sensing® safety suite with features like Adaptive Cruise Control
CR-V EX-L – $29,550 MSRP*
In the CR-V EX-L the features start to enter luxury compact crossover territory, with customizable seating and an advanced navigation system.
- Leather-trimmed upholstery with power-adjustable front seats
- Driver’s seat memory settings
- Heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- HomeLink® Remote System
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
CR-V Touring – $32,750 MSRP*
The top-of-the-line Honda CR-V Touring model finishes out the CR-V lineup with added stylish accents for extra flare. It features standard state-of-the-art technology infotainment systems as well.
- Dual-chrome exhaust finishers
- LED headlights with auto on/off feature
- Roof rails
- Hands-free power tailgate
- Standard Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 330-watt 9-speaker premium audio system
Experience the Honda CR-V at Balise Honda of West Warwick
Learn more about the available 2018 Honda CR-V configurations by contacting us for a test drive. When you’ve found a CR-V trim level you love, explore your financing options at your local Honda dealer near Cranston!
More From Balise Honda of West Warwick
If you are searching Warwick for a safe and reliable SUV for your family, you can’t go wrong with a 2019 Honda CR-V. Loaded with advanced safety features like the Honda Sensing® safety suite, it’s no surprise the Honda CR-V safety ratings are positive. Discover how the Honda CR-V can bring peace of mind to…
To keep your 2019 Honda Civic performing at its best, you want to keep up with the recommended maintenance schedule. So, what is the Honda Civic maintenance schedule? Find out below, and when your vehicle is due, make an appointment with us at Balise Honda of West Warwick. Our certified technicians specialize in Honda vehicles and can have you…
Honda AWD is the standard all-wheel-drive system that engages the rear wheels with mechanical means to improve traction and performance. With Honda AWD, Providence drivers will get a different driving experience when extra traction is needed. Learn about Honda AWD, how it works, and which Honda models feature AWD! Contact Us Honda AWD Models How…
The fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot depends on the drivetrain you opt for. The most efficient configuration reaches 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway with a nine-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive.* The gas tank holds 19.5 gallons, which means fewer stops at gas stations and more time on the roads in Providence. We…
When you choose a Honda collision center for repairs, you not only get quality service from highly-trained technicians that specialize in Honda models, but you get parts and service offers available to you to make any necessary maintenance more affordable. At our Honda collision center, we’ll get you and your Honda model back on the…