What is the 2019 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy?
The fuel efficiency of the 2019 Honda Pilot depends on the drivetrain you opt for. The most efficient configuration reaches 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway with a nine-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive.* The gas tank holds 19.5 gallons, which means fewer stops at gas stations and more time on the roads in Providence. We have your guide to the drivetrain options and the fuel economy expected in the newest Pilot available at Balise Honda of West Warwick.
The Honda Pilot Engine Options and Fuel Economy
With the 2019 Honda Pilot, Cranston drivers will enjoy a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimate is dependent on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
To make the 2019 Pilot more efficient for your Warwick drive, it features innovative tech systems that can improve your fuel economy:
- HondaLink App – You can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda Pilot handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Get More Details at Balise Honda of West Warwick
Visit Balise Honda of West Warwick to see the new Pilot in person and to learn more about available features like the Honda Sensing safety suite. Contact us today to schedule a test drive or if you have any questions about the Pilot, our current inventory, or how to apply for financing.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More From Balise Honda of West Warwick
If you are searching Warwick for a safe and reliable SUV for your family, you can’t go wrong with a 2019 Honda CR-V. Loaded with advanced safety features like the Honda Sensing® safety suite, it’s no surprise the Honda CR-V safety ratings are positive. Discover how the Honda CR-V can bring peace of mind to…
To keep your 2019 Honda Civic performing at its best, you want to keep up with the recommended maintenance schedule. So, what is the Honda Civic maintenance schedule? Find out below, and when your vehicle is due, make an appointment with us at Balise Honda of West Warwick. Our certified technicians specialize in Honda vehicles and can have you…
Honda AWD is the standard all-wheel-drive system that engages the rear wheels with mechanical means to improve traction and performance. With Honda AWD, Providence drivers will get a different driving experience when extra traction is needed. Learn about Honda AWD, how it works, and which Honda models feature AWD! Contact Us Honda AWD Models How…