Welcome to the Balise Honda of West Warwick Service Center
If you are looking for friendly and efficient car dealerships in Warwick RI, come to Balise Honda of West Warwick. We will not only sell you a quality vehicle but also provide a quality customer experience every step of the way, from regularly-scheduled maintenance to major repairs at our Collision Center. We want our customers to be happy with their purchase, so when your vehicle is in need of service, our Honda Service Center is here to help.
Our technicians are well-trained and will provide top-notch service because they:
- Are up-to-date in the latest service bulletins, recalls, parts changes and service procedures.
- Are knowledgeable in the repair and maintenance of all cars and specialize in the popular Honda vehicles like the Civic, the CR-V and the Odyssey.
- Service the entire Honda lineup, used and new, from the Accord sedan and Crosstour crossover to the CR-Z and Insight to the compact Fit hatchback.
- Service less known models like your Honda Civic Natural Gas sedan or the Fit EV.
Whatever maintenance or auto repairs you need for your vehicle, our Honda repair shop at Balise Honda of West Warwick is well-equipped and ready to take on your vehicle. We also understand the importance of a dedicated Honda Collision center to properly repair any body damage.
For simple tasks like a check engine light diagnosis or tire rotation to a complete overhaul, be sure to give us a call or contact us online to learn more. We offer competitive tire prices and more, so visit your local Honda Warwick RI Service Center. We warmly welcome our guests from West Warwick, Coventry, Cranston, Johnston, and Providence.
Scheduling Auto Maintenance or Car Repairs with us is E-A-S-Y!
You can schedule an appointment with our Honda service department online or over the phone. You can also quickly check online to see if there's a recall on your Honda vehicle, or browse our latest parts coupons and service specials. Contact our friendly service staff at 401-229-4086 to get more information. We proudly serve the Warwick area as well as the surrounding Providence, Rhode Island communities.
Proper Car Maintenance is the Key to Longevity
Like any machine, your vehicle will require routine maintenance to ensure it will last you for many years to come. Whether you need to get regular maintenance or your vehicle needs repairs, it is more beneficial and cost-effective to address these issues sooner than later. A few things you should remember to do is:
- Every 3,000 to 7,000 miles replace your oil and oil filter, inspect the transmission fluid level, coolant, power steering fluid, windshield wiper and washer fluid, and tires.
- Every 15,000 to 30,000 miles inspect the battery, coolant, replace the fuel filter, air filter, and power steering fluid. Inspect the coolant HVAC system, brake pads, radiator hoses, and the suspension components.
- Every 35,000 to 50,000 miles inspect and replace your car battery, replace the spark plugs and wires, inspect the ignition system and suspension.
- Every 60,000 miles replace your vehicle's brake pads, brake fluid, radiator hoses, coolant, power steering fluid, timing belt, and be sure to fully inspect the HVAC, suspension components, and be sure your tires are road-ready